WE ARE FINALISTS IN MRMW AWARDS 2015 FOR THE BEST GLOBAL MOBILE RESEARCH
Our research „DOGS“ is within finalists at MRMW Awards for the best global mobile research. Every year MRMW awards a special prize for the most inspirational global projects. Announcement ceremony will be held in hotel Wyndham, New York, 20th May 2015 from 7 p.m.
Global association of market research MRMW (Market Research in Mobile World) nominated project „DOGS“ between the best global qualitative researches. The project was conducted in 2014 across several countries at the same time (Czech Republic, USA, Canada, Germany, England, France, South Africa, India and Mexico) under Think Global Qualitative Alliance (as CONFESS Research is a member of the alliance).
Our research team consisted of Hana Kloučková and Jakub Bielawski, who moderated a three weeks long bulletin board with dog owners. The research objective was to generate new ideas and innovation products for dog lovers and their pets. Dog owners have monitored (with their mobile phones and special web application) their life with their dog for three weeks, recording progress (and process) of caretaking – schooling, feeding and all equipment commonly used for their dogs. As an outcome, researchers created a list with approximately 20 innovations designated for American producer of equipment for dogs.
Bulletin board - in combination with a mobile platform - is an ideal methodology when monitoring consumer’s behavior in the course of the time (days, weeks or months), as one can gain more detailed image of their habits and preferences. This methodology proofed nearly essential in this field and CONFESS Research has been regularly using it with various clients from different areas, such as:
- finance (research on mortgages‘ refinancing, more specifically customer journey when selecting and concluding mortgages, as an outcome of the board helps banks to improve setting of their processes),
- media (content evaluation in printed media, attractiveness of articles, evaluation of web pages – all suitable as inputs for content and graphic adjustments),
- telecommunications (customer journey – monitoring of process of setting up or changing services in the field of telecommunications, process of servicing handicapped customers, setting a loyalty program),
- FMCG (in-home monitoring of reactions of consumers to new products, perception of the brand and determining drivers and barriers, monitoring of users‘ habits in the course of time, generating ideas for promo actions),
- state administration (research on perception of chosen region in Czech republic, points of interest for tourists from different regions, generating of topics for communication, evaluating of local administration).
innovation experience reliability enthusiasm actionable reportsdisplay all